I know apology usually don’t work well… but the Tank Inspector crews were extremely busy during the past months, so we failed to deliver new versions on time. Good news is, we finally managed to resume our work on this.
Version 1.6.0 fixed all the rendering issues of tank models (including armor models), as well as providing support for 9.15 supertest client.
>>> GO TO DOWNLOAD PAGE <<<
- Tank Inspector will now display official tank camouflage (invisibility) data for 9.15 (and future version of) client.
- Matchmaking Weight data is removed from 9.15 ST client, so it is removed in Tank Inspector too.
- Tank visual and collision model are fixed (no more “explosive” models).
- Normal direction of tank visual models are fixed.
- Gloss and specular map for tank visual models are fixed.
- Render of track grousers are fixed.
- Tank model loading performance improved.
- Tank Inspector is now compatible with 9.14 and 9.15 ST client.